Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Dear Friend (in pink)


Here's a very feminine card I made with the SU! set. You could easily replace my sentiment with one of your own. I used the polka dot background stamp (SU) on pink, then layered with some sparkly designer paper. The main image is stamped on a piece of acetate using Staz-On black ink. I then took an acrylic paint daubber and swiped the back in pale pink to help set off the sentiment. Finished with some flowers and misc black accent (from the stash).

This is my very weak: "I Wanna Be Like Julia Stainton" http://bellepapier.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ That woman creates BEAUTIES!

It is hot, hot, hot in Kansas today. Hot like in Fiesta weather. Probably means more thunderstorms tonight. But dare we hope to believe in the weather forecasters? The rest of week for low-mid 80's and, you might want to sit down for this, VERY LOW HUMIDITY.

2 words: Bring it!

Blessings to you!

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment