Sunday, August 9, 2009

Melon Mambo Pizza Box




Here's a little project I made for my Fun Ladies Swap Group. It is a 3x3 pizza box. SCS has a very nice tutorial here. I took a sheet of SU! Melon Mambo paper (my new favorite color!) and randomly stamped the flowers from Manhattan Floral in white craft ink. I then embossed with white embossing powder. After I had my little pizza box folded, but before adhering the edges, I cut a circle from the cover of the box and used a piece of acetate to cover the open circle. (I don't think you can see it in these photos). Finally, I stamped one of the images in Melon Mambo ink on Whisper White cs, then cut out and attached with a fun little button. I cut small squares of white tissue paper and to add interest, stamped more flower images in MM ink which you can see tucked inside the box. Very fun and very easy!
Blessings,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment