Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WSC95 TRENDY TREES


I had a chance to play with Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge (WSC95) this weekend. I loved this sketch! My niece Jen, (hi Jen!) gave me the color inspiration. She is helping with another niece's marriage in October and her wedding colors are Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Not Quite Navy.



It sounded so unusual, but when I pulled my sample cards out and laid the colors together, they were gorgeous!
Thanks to you wonderful girls who leave me such sweet comments!
Blessings,
Colleen

Details:
Stamps: SU Trendy Trees
Paper: SU Old Olive, Chocolate Chip dp, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Tools: Cuttlebug embossing, nestabilities dies
Other: Ribbon brad, ribbon, twine, paper piercing

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out ! I am starting the blogging world now too !! Maiden voyage to start this weekend.

    ReplyDelete