Friday, October 30, 2009

Gettin' digi with it!




I've fallen for digi stamps! More specifically, I've fallen for Pink Cat Studio's Digi Stamps. Melissa (owner) has the BEST tutorial on how to use the digital stamps. I've been leery as I wasn't too sure how difficult it would be. Let me tell you: easy peasy lemon squeezy! Follow her tutorial here. I just use my desktop printer on Wausau 90 lb cardstock. It glides through my printer and I let the ink set an hour or so. Copics work great and even yellow and lighter colors do not bleed. Look for more Pink Cat Studio fun from me in the next day or two.
Details:
Stamps: digi -PCS
Sentiments: Papertrey, misc
Paper: Doodlebug, SU
Tools: Border punch, tag punch
Extras: Grommet, ribbon, buttons (misc), karen foster floss

Blessings,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment